Monday, October 3, 2022

Provide Entertaining Chess Lessons











About:

My name is Tihana. I am an experienced chess coach and player looking to share my knowledge and passion for the game to future chess enthusiasts. Whether you are an amateur just trying to learn the rules and a few tricks to impress your friends or you want to acquire deeper knowledge of chess - I am here to help you with that.



Why me?

  • I have 6 years of coaching experience.
  • I am an active chess player with over 20 years of playing experience.
  • I have participated in numerous national and international chess tournaments, including the Chess Olympiad (represented Croatia).
  • I am fluent in three languages (Croatian, English and German) and can offer highly insightful and entertaining lessons in all three of them.
  • I am a student in the field of education so I use a methodical approach to our lessons.



About the lessons

  • We communicate over Zoom, Skype or Discord.
  • Lessons are done on platforms like Lichess or chess com, so you can download the content afterwards.
  • Lessons are highly interactive, which means we both participate equally.
  • Lessons are well prepared in accordance to your games and fully adapted to YOU.



Place your order now and start improving your chess skills! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive