Thursday, October 6, 2022

Offer Quality Chess Lessons











About:

Hi there!



My name is Florin and I am a professional chess player. I would be happy to share my knowledge of chess with you!



You will take your chess to the next level! It doesn't matter what your rating is, you'll show a really rapid improvement in a very short amount of time.



About me:

  • regional champion in Classical, Rapid and Blitz 3 years in a row
  • Classical Top 100 player on lichess
  • around 2400 on lichess
  • 2000 FIDE rating
  • a lot of experience playing against titled players
  • active player: constantly improving, aiming for the Grandmaster title



Requirements:

  • Skype, Zoom, Discord or Google Meet



About the lesson:

  • I will share my screen with you and go through the exercise materials prepared, explaining each move in great detail
  • At the end of each lesson, we'll go over what we've looked at; afterward, I'll send you the materials
  • The lessons are flexible; you can choose what topics you want to learn



Hope to see you soon!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive