Sunday, October 2, 2022

Assist Help In Mathematics, Calculus And Algebra Online Assignments











About:

Hi!

I have extensive experience in computational physics, machine learning, and teaching. I can help you with any undergraduate mathematics subject, including but not limited to:

-Calculus

-Algebra

-Probability and Statistics

-Optimization

-Differential equations

-Scientific programming (MATLAB, Python, R)

If you need help with a subject that is not included in the list, please don’t hesitate to contact me and ask. The list is not exhaustive and I may be able to help you with many others.

Depending on your needs, my classes can focus on:

-         Assignments and problem sets

-         Course projects

-         Exam preparation

Before starting the order, I will need you to give me with a syllabus and any other materials releated to your course. Then we can discuss what your goals are and how many hours of class you will need. After we have agreed on that we can set a schedule and start with the teaching. Please bear in mind that I may need 2-3 days to prepare the classes after setting your learning goals.

Math solver | math tutor | math problems | discrete math | mathematics | statistics assignment |business statistics | math |

  • Subject
  • Calculus AB
  • Finite math
  • Pre-algebra

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive