Friday, October 7, 2022

Be Math Tutor And Mentor For Your Kids











About:

Warm Welcome to my Gig!

Are you Looking for Mathematics Tutor for your kids?

 Why Choose me?



Hi, I am Shahzeen Gull. I graduated in Pure Mathematics from a well-known University of Pakistan. I am also tutor of Mathematics from past 4 years. Teaching Mathematics and delivering new skills and methods to students is my passion and I am doing hard work and struggle to deliver high quality Mathematics to students. I will assist and tutor your kids from grade 1-12 in a highly understandable manner.

 Modes of Teaching:



  • Via Video Call.
  •  According to your ease.
  •  In English Language/Flexible time

 My services Includes:



  • be your tutor whenever you need help.
  • provide you thorough concept about your topic with exercise.
  • give you friendly environment so you can communicate with me without any hesitation.

  Client satisfaction is my first priority. you can Place ORDER anytime.

 Have a look at my Gig pictures for proof of my teaching results.

Make sure to contact me before placing order. I will cooperate with you as much as i can.

 Regards,

Shahzeen Gull

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive