Sunday, August 7, 2022

Be Your Tutor For Physical , Inorganic , General Chemistry Problems











About:

Hey Dear Client ! Welcome to my page 



If you are struggling with any chemistry work ? Then you have visited the best place .

Because I am graduate person  having strong expertise in my subject . 



Why you select me ?



  • I have more than 5+ year experience
  • Provide you a detailed step by step solution
  • I have clear knowledge about various type of questions.


Followings are my expertise



  • Analytical Chemistry
  • Atomic structure
  • Chemical Calculations
  • Thermodynamics
  • Chemical kinetic
  • Equilibrium
  • Electrochemistry
  • Organic reactions 
  • Organic compounds
  • Chemistry of s , p , d and f block elements


Please inbox me first before placing the order to discuss it in detail .

I am available 24/7 



Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with

Best regards

Reviews


:

Great communication and fast solving

:

Thank you see you again

:

Highly recommend working with him!

:

Thank you.see you

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive