Saturday, August 6, 2022

Be Your Quickbooks Online Teacher To Guide You Accordingly











About:

I am a qualified bachelor’s degree holder in Financial Accounting and Business Administration. And currently, I am a student of Chartered Accountancy registered from the Institute of chartered accountancy of Pakistan (ICAP). I am also an expert in Quick book Online and I hold a certificate in Quick-books and Freelancing from a well-reputed institute of Pakistan "Virtual University".



 I can provide you guidance upon the following tasks/services:-

 

·        -Accounting tool setup.

·        -Recording of daily Transactions.

·        -How to create/import Customer’s list.

·        -How to create/import Vendor’s lists.

·        -Handling of Receipts and Payments.

·        -Taking care of Account receivables and Invoices.

·        -Recording of Account payables and bills.

·        -Reconciliation of Bank Accounts.

·        -Reports Creation.

·        -Bookkeeping Via QuickBooks online.

·        -Chart of Accounts.

·        -Financial statements.



NOTE:

  • We will be having a zoom session in order to get the things done.
  • Please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss it further before getting started.
  • Feel free to ask anything, I'll be very quick to respond to your quires.

Reviews


:

Very helpful and knowledgeable. We set up a google meets chat and Adnan walked me through how to set up my QuickBooks as I shared my screen. We went over chart of accounts, creating categories, creating rules, balance sheets, and more! I'll probably be coming back in the future for his help.

:

Thanks for appreciation. And you’re always more then welcome 🙏 Happy to help you out. Thanks again.

:

Excellent experience

:

Thanks for the feedback.

:

Great tips and tricks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive