Sunday, July 31, 2022

Be Your Finance And Managerial Accounting Tutor











About:

Hey there,



Welcome to my gig, where I will assist you with Financial & Managerial Accounting 

Examples of topics covered under this gig.

  • General Journal
  • General Ledger
  • Trial Balance
  • Adjusting Entries
  • Income Statement
  • Balance Sheet
  • Other Comprehensive Income
  • Statement of Equity
  • Retained Earnings
  • Accounting Cycle
  • Traditional Costing System
  • Activity-Based Costing System
  • Job Order Costing
  • Direct vs Indirect Costs
  • Budgeting
  • CVP Analysis
  • Target Costing
  • Time value for money,
  • Valuation of securities,
  • Ratio Analysis,
  • Financial statements preparation, analysis, and interpretations

Why only me?

Basically, I have an expertise of more than 3 years now in doing tasks of Financial and Managerial Accounting. I have also assisted many students in learning accounting basics.

 I hope you will like our work, and we assure you quality work at an affordable price, and with instant and quick service.

please drop a message before placing an order.





Reviews


:

seller was prompt in replying however work was badly done.

:

I am very satisfied with the work and this is something that I was looking for exactly. I would highly recommend everyone to work with this tutor.

:

Thank you

:

Very easy to communicate with her and great work have done. Highly recommend for Finance work. Keep it up and will work again.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive