Thursday, August 11, 2022

Help You To Learn Korean











About:

Hello!

I am a native Korean speaker with a standard accent who lives in Korea.

I am a proofreader. I love work with Korean language.

I am here to help your Korean.



I offer four kinds of lessons here for depending on what you need.

Basic Korean class, Intermediate Korean class, Advanced Korean class

and Casual conversation in Korean class.

You can learn how to make sentences in Korean correctly, how to speak Korean,

grammar, vocabularies and live Korean culture through my class.



Do you use Zoom? I use Zoom for this class.

I am an easy person, so don't worry. It would be fun and easy.



Precautions

I am not very good at English, so I use basic English in my lesson.

And I don't like people who are not keeping time appointment.

Please order my lesson only if you are a punctual person. :)



If you are ready, feel free to send me a message!



Thank you,

Jiyeon.

Reviews


:

Thank you for your help and time! My daughter enjoys her Korean lessons.

:

I am having a great time in class with her. Thank you so much for your support!

:

Yeon, 감사합니다!

:

Merci beaucoup, Tiphanie. Classes with you is always happy time for me. 늘 고맙습니다. :)

:

Seller Communicates in a timely manner, I purchased a lesson for my 15 year old daughter and she said wants to continue so I'll be buying a better package. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive