Monday, August 8, 2022

Tutor Biology,Chemistry,Calculus,Algebra And Philosophy











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG

Hello

I will tutor you in BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS, CALCULUS,ALGEBRA AND PHILOSOPHY

I am a freelancer having more than SIX years of experience in chemistry, biology, physics, Calculus and mathematics. I will provide you with unique work. You will be happy to see my work quality. My expertise in the above fields are listed below,



BIOLOGY:

  • Zoology
  • Botany
  • Genetics
  • Ecology
  • Cell biology

Molecular biologyCHEMISTRY:

  • Organic
  • Inorganic
  • Applied
  • Analytical
  • General chemistry
  • Industrial

PHYSICS:

  • Atomic physics
  • Nuclear physics
  • Mechanics
  • Thermodynamics
  • Waves and motion
  • Vectors
  • Physics 1,2,3

MATHEMATICS:

  • Calculus
  • Algebra
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry
  • Calculus 1,2,3
  • Statistics

PHILOSOPHY

I ASSURE You:

100% RESULTS

BEST GRADES (A/A+)

100% GUARANTEED RESULTS/GRADES

Unlimited REVISIONS







Reviews


:

I’m so glad I can rely on this seller to help me through university, he has been absolutely fantastic with communication and each request when it came to understanding A&P. I am a repeat customer because each time Kabir never fails to surprise me with his extraordinary detail in his work and knowledge in this area. 10 STARS SERVICE!

:

Highly Recommended Kabir, Thank you so much for making it easy for me to understand anatomy and physiology! The amount of weight you have taken off my shoulder is priceless!!! Your continues efforts and customer satisfaction can’t be matched!

:

Outstanding communication, exceptional professionalism and final product is just “WOW!” I am a repeat customer when it comes to ordering with Kabir because of how fantastic his knowledge is in physiology.

:

Went the extra mile to assist with my problems. He is the best seller on fiver I've ever worked with by far. Thank you very much. Kabirs work is amazing, I got exactly what I was looking for, he communicates all the time to make sure you get what you need.

:

Can’t recommend this seller enough on fiver he knows exactly what I want achieving 100 percent satisfaction with work. Thank you for all you’re amazing efforts and professionalism




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive