Friday, August 19, 2022

Be Your Online Math And Physics Tutor You Never Found Before











About:

I am a Mechanical Engineer with a Master’s Degree in Thermal Power Engineering.



I hold rigorous teaching experience spanning 7 years – including 2 years in online tutoring – to the students of IGCSE, GCSE and A-Levels (Edexcel, AQA, IB American Curriculum)



I am offering my services here as a Mathematics and Physics Instructor with a track record of helping students with their studies.



Along with my regular tutoring, I assist students with various other test preparations that demands in-depth analysis, formulating a solid foundation in the core theoretical frameworks of the respective disciplines, and making the course content adaptable for the students.



Maths:

  • PreCalculus
  • Calculus 1,2,3
  • Differentiation and Integration
  • Advance Math
  • Numerical Analysis
  • Algebra
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry
  • Probability
  • Statistics



Physics:

  • Mechanics
  • Waves
  • Electronics
  • Thermodynamics
  • Electromagnetism
  • Electrostatics
  • Nuclear and Radiations



WHY HIRE ME?

  • Teaching methodology (Why memorize when can understand)
  • Performance of work with 100% accuracy
  • Student satisfaction is my first priority
  • 24/7 available



Reviews


:

I used this as a trial to see if he would be a great fit for my brother and he indeed passed the test. He is very patient and is very attentive to my brother’s needs as it relates to math. We appreciate the time. My brother enjoyed the tutoring and found his teaching to be helpful. Will definitely keep him on rotation as a math tutor for my brother.

:

Thank you so much Ameer I had wonderful sessions with your brother. Happy learning ✌๐Ÿป

:

It has been a great experience working with learnwithhanan. He has strong command on his subjects and above all, very effective communication skills to convey the knowledge. He has been patient and nice in responding to questions and has been available to the queries. I would definitely recommend learnwithhanan to the students who are looking for a good math and physics tutor and wish to get A* / A in the exams.

:

Thank you so much ☺️ Likewise ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy to help Looking forward to more sessions in future ๐Ÿ˜€

:

. Highly recommend this bloke! He got me learn all the complex topics like it was no problem. Will definitely book him again next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive