Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Be Your Online Tutor In Chemistry And Physics Tasks











About:

I will be your online tutor and assist you in your chemistry and physics tasks.

Hi everybody!









A very warm welcome to my gig









I am a Mechanical Engineer, graduated from well reputed university of Pakistan. I have been teaching from last 4 years in addition to my practical industries experience. I am currently teaching Chemistry, Physics and from school level to undergraduate level. You can surely relay on my work because there is no better substitute of experience. I assure 100% client satisfaction. My expertise are listed below:









Chemistry









Organic





inorganic





Physical





Analytical





Biochemistry





Applied/industrial 







Biochemistry





Physics





Mechanicsoscillations and waves thermodynamics ,Electronics Current Nuclear and radiations Electrostatics Magnetic field Gravitational field



I am available 24/7.









Note:

Inbox me before placing the order****





You will be happy to see my work quality thanks





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive