Monday, August 15, 2022

Create Interactive Learning Games For Kids Using Powerpoint











About:

Good day educators and parents!





ABOUT THE GIG



  • I only use PowerPoint in creating learning games
  • It is customized to the age, level, needs, interests, and learning styles of the learner/s
  • Just provide me the topic that you want to be covered and I will do it for you
  • If you don't have something specific in mind, I can propose ideas for you!
  • I can also enhance your PowerPoint if you have one already



EXTRAS

  • I can draw a cartoon version of your child/students/of yourself
  • I can also provide my own images



FILE FORMAT

  • PPTX
  • Video Format



***I might charge an extra fee depending on the complexity of the order. Thank you!***





***Revisions will not be for free after the order is marked complete***



Just message me for inquiries!

https://artarcticaph.godaddysites.com/

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive