Thursday, August 18, 2022

Structural Design And Civil Engineering Assignments Problems











About:

Hi,

           I'm Tehseen a Certified Civil Engineer verified by PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL.  I've been serving in Top Construction Companies as a Structural Engineer



I can assist you in every type of problem-related to civil engineering subjects, Civil Engineering Research Projects, and REAL LIFE PROJECTS of Civil Engineering. I can teach you to understand any concept or theory of Civil Engineering. 



You can track your Project progress by texting me.



Ask, ask and ask untill you get satisfied and i'll be happy to answer you.

 

Area of Expertise:

  • Hydraulic / Fluid mechanics
  • Construction Management
  • Concrete/steel/Timber and Masonry
  • Transportation engineering
  • Surveying
  • Soil Mechanics
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Structural Analysis
  • Structural Design
  • Geo-tech
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Reinforced Concrete
  • Steel Design
  • Civil Engineering Building Construction
  • Other Civil Engineering subjects

WHY ME?



  1. Discount for New Clients
  2. Extra fast delivery before the deadline.
  3. Briefing Session
  4. Payment is Refundable at any Stage

Codes i Use.

 

  • ASCI
  • AUSTRALIAN STANDARD 
  • CANADIAN STANDARD 
  • EUROCODE
  • BRITISH STANDARD 

Regards:

Engr Tehseen

Reviews


:

I have great experience to work with him, he respond me always at the time as i need, according to my opinion I will use his services later also because he is great seller for providing the civil structural services. Highly recommended.

:

thank you

:

He has great knowledge about civil & structural engineering, very responsive, and he gave delivery on time. Highly satisfied with his services. It was an amazing experience dealing with him for the first time. Highly recommended and I promise you will not be disappointed. thank you

:

Thank you Dear.I have great experience with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive