Thursday, June 23, 2022

Teach French Lessons To Adults, Teenagers And Kids Online











About:

Hi, I'm Fatima Ezzahrae!



I'm glad you found me. Are you interested in learning French language? :)



You can count on me to hep you learn/improve spoken French Step by Step with my easy techniques. I have experiences in teaching students from all around the world and for all levels and ages, in person and online. ✔️



Why would you like to learn french language?

It's For your job, your hobby, travel, or to know more about French culture?

People have different reasons, so I will prepare a lesson depending on your needs.



Together, we can practice:

Grammar, vocabulary, conversation, speaking, reading, writteng with exercises...And at the end of each session I will send you a presentation of everything we studied during the session! 



The class will be held using Zoom or Skype.



Looking forward to helping you improve your French skills very soon!



Feel free to contact me before ordering and ask all relevant questions. I'm happy to do all I can to make your life happier!

Reviews


:

Fatima is fantastic. I can hardly believe my high school-aged son who wants to spend the summer sleeping late and watching YouTube videos is excited to continue French lessons. She has helped him so much with verb tenses, and is an excellent conversational partner to help him with fluency.

:

Excellent Teacher. Fatima is highly invested in delivering quality lessons. I usually do not enjoy language lessons EVER! However, our lesson flew by and it was enjoyable.

:

After a few lessons with Fatima, everything improved. Grammar, vocabulary, reading, etc. Each lesson focuses on specific topics while keeping everything in balance and improving other topics as well The lessons are fun and productive Also, Fatima is encouraging and caring, she got a sweet touch to her lessons. Definitely would recommend.. highly!

:

Fantastic experience. Fatima is pretty professional while maintaining a friendly impression. No matter what level you’re at, she makes sure you fully understand before moving on. I definitely recommend!

:

Exceptional seller! The communication was excellent and she completed the gig ahead of schedule! I highly recommend her and we undoubtedly will continue using her services in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive