Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Teach You Native Italian, Hand Gestures Included











About:

Ciao, and thank you for considering my gig!



When purchasing your first lesson, you will get a FREE extra 30' minutes for an introductory meeting (learn about me and the class, start looking at the book).



I base my lessons on a teaching method designed for nonnatives of the language (from absolute beginners to intermediate), focusing on everyday spoken Italian. When booking, you will complete a short test to help me assess your current level.



If you decide to purchase the Exercises & Supporting Materials, at the end of each lesson, I will share the resources we used, a transcript of the chat, and a recording of the class (if you'd like to have it made for your learning).



My lesson purpose is:

  • Conversation, social (not work or exams)
  • Reading comprehension and basic fluency
  • Essential writing learning and correction



My ideal student is:

  • College Student
  • Professional
  • Traveler

Reviews


:

Francesco is phenomenal. He is a wonderful teacher - he is very patient and flexible to take it at the pace of the student to build a solid foundation for long term fluency. Both my spouse and I are taking lessons with him and it has been a great experience! Highly recommended.

:

Francesco is a very patient and professional teacher and has a warm personality. I very much enjoyed my Italian lesson with Francesco, and look forward to many more.

:

native speaker, great communicator and very professional

:

My son LOVED his lesson with Francesco! Very pleased - great seller!

:

Thank you, Alessandra & Dominic!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive