Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Teach You Japanese On Zoom











About:

Hello, everyone! I'm a certified Japanese teacher based in Japan. I have 7 years experience in teaching Japanese. I am also confident in teaching business Japanese.



★ My Youtube channel :https://bit.ly/3MKlVrF

(Just created this channel to show the real Japanese)

You can use my videos to improve your listening skills !



★ My Japanese app will soon be released.



Before you order, we will arrange the times and date you would like your lesson to begin. Then when the gig order has been confirmed, I will send you the zoom link.



For the beginner students : Basic grammar (verb conjugation) / My lesson from 1-30 is around JLPT N5 level.



For the intermediate students : Grammar, Reading or Writing / Free Talk in Japanese / JLPT / Job Interview Preparation...



For the advanced students : Business Japanese, Reading news, discussion...

Currently I am working as a customer service as well as teaching Japanese. I am really comfortable using proper Keigo. I used to work at a department store and wedding reception too.



Please contact me asking any questions you have.

Looking forward to studying with you!



Kanako



Reviews


:

Kanako is a great Japanese tutor, and I would recommend her to not only students who are taking Japanese in school but also to people like me who are learning Japanese on their own. She is very patient—which anyone that takes a language needs—and it’s very comfortable to practice conversations, which is also a huge plus. I recommend her highly. Excited to keep taking classes. どうもありがとうございます :)

:

I really enjoyed my lessons with kanako-sensei. I was quite tired both days from not sleeping well but she was really patient with me and helped me learn a lot! I'd like to continue regular lessons with her. かなこ先生とのレッスンは非常に楽しかったです。うまく寝られなく疲れたのにかなこ先生は親切で色々教えて下さいました!これからも定期的にレッスンが頂きたいです。

:

Very skillful in English, Japanese and teaching. Also a very fun person. Started the lesson right on time. Everything was perfect.

:

I feel very privileged to have Kanako-sensei as my Japanese teacher. She's that good! Super didactic and creative as always. Thank you!

:

A little too fast at times but I assume it was because of the limited time. Other than that, great teacher




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive