Monday, March 21, 2022

Teach And Design Sign Language Illustrations Word Styles Books











About:

If you have a deaf and mute family member or friend you face difficult to understand him/here than I am here to help you with the basics of  to teach and design sign language for you.

I am a special education teacher, I am working from 5years with special persons, I can teach and design sign language for you the basics of  

American Sign Language( ASL )

British Sign Language (BSL)

Pakistani Sign Language (PSL) 

I will teach you the 

Capital and small alphabets

Body parts names 

Counting

Animal names

Days of the week 

Months names

Months counting

Time on clock

Directions

Universe

Seasons and other daily use terms.
 

I can also design for you the sign language illustrations for your Tea shirts, cup ,mug or other accessory. I can also give you a quality and grammatically correct  interpretation for your video, audio, or written documents. .Let’s have time to teach and design sign language with you to interact with your special family members, friends in sign language. With a little effort, you can easily master the basics of sign language. 

Reviews


:

fantastic interpreter of brief , unique service most grateful

:

It was very nice to work for mylesgolden. He communicated his requirements in a way that impressed me. Also encouraged my work that give me a passion to work in a more efficient way.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive