Saturday, March 26, 2022

Help You Learn How To Speak Chinese And Sing Chinese Songs











About:

Why you should pick me as your Mandarin teacher?



Reasons:

1. Mandarin is my native language. I was born and raised in Beijing, where people speak very standard/neutral Mandarin. No matter which part of China I go people WILL understand what I say.



2. I speak fluent english. I started to live in US since age of 15. I believe being able to communicate efficiently with your teacher is VERY important.



3. I SING! I am always the most active guy in karaoke. I can teach you how to sing Chinese songs or simply sing for you if you do well in my Chinese class ;)

Reviews


:

Awesome work as always! Thanks :)

:

Great experience with this teacher! Is really patient and is quite a good singer

:

Lesson with Bill is engaging and fun. He customizes his classes to his student’s needs. He has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable when you speak.

:

Bill is very switched on and he is easy to talk to. It was an enjoyable experience to learn Mandarin with Bill.

:

He’s friendly and sociable - I would recommend students who are also friendly and sociable to try him out. I have personally given up learning Mandarin but I think he is competent.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive