Monday, March 28, 2022

Teach You Italian On Skype











About:

Hello, 



my name is Francesca and I am a native Italian and Brazilian Portuguese speaker. I have a big love for languages that is why I am here to help you. I have been teaching Italian and Portuguese for the past years and I am sure that together we will reach your goal.



About the gig:



With me you will practise your Italian through conversation and fun activities. We can plan the lessons beforehand or we can spontaneously speak about any topic you like (food, music, environment, culture, travels, sports etc.). If necessary we will go through the grammar and the reading too.



I am very flexible with my time, so please send me a message with your availability. Do not hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


:

the best way to start learning Italian is to choose Francesca as a teacher.

:

Thank you very much! We had a good starting class :)

:

Amazing classes as always. Thank you Francesca

:

Thank you Star!

:

Excellent lessons as always. Thanks Francesca




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive