Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Conduct An Ielts Speaking Mock Test











About:

It has been over 4 years since I'm training students for IELTS. Whether you want to focus on one section, multiple or the entire test. I can provide you tips, tricks and an effective strategy that helped me score a band score of 8.5/9. I have had a 100% success rate with all students that wanted to achieve their desired band scores.



IELTS Examination involves 4 sections: 

1- Listening (1h)

2- Reading (1h)

3- Writing (1h)

4- Speaking (11-15m)



Please do clarify which sections you want to focus on in your messages so I can prepare all your lessons accordingly and help you in a quick and efficient way.



I am offering different packages catered to your needs so make sure you go through all the details and feel free to contact me via messages so we can discuss anything you have in mind.

Reviews


:

He is an excellent tutor.

:

Thank you 👍

:

This is my second time ordering. The session was good as the previous one, Adnan really explain the detail and give amazing tips. Thank you!

:

Glad to see a huge improvement Ricky!

:

Wow, Adnan is really beyond my expectation! He delivered the lesson in a very professional manner. He gave a lot of insightful feedbacks and able to uncover my blind spot. Definitely will take another session again with him. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive