Friday, November 19, 2021

Teach You How To Use Adobe After Effects











About:

--> drop me a message before placing your order <--



I was getting a lot of tutoring inquiries on my main After Effects gig and so I've made this gig especially for teaching After Effects.

 

Have you just installed After Effects and are ready to dive into the world of special effects and motion graphics?

Or are you an expert who's stuck on a particular task?

Are you looking for someone to help you out?



⫸ You've come to the right place.



⫸  Professional After Effects expert at your service.



⫸  My skills include



  • Basics of After Effects
  • Green screen
  • Rotoscoping
  • Color Correction
  • 2D Motion Tracking
  • 3D Camera Tracking
  • After Effects Expressions
  • And a lot more.



If it can be done in After Effects, I'll help you do it.



To confirm my availablilty, be sure to drop me a message before placing your order including details of what exactly you'd like to learn and your prior experience with After Effects. Just get in touch and I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.



⫸  Why me?



  • Highly skilled.
  • Years of experience in After Effects.

  • Years of experience in teaching.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Reviews


:

Very Nice and is specific in what he teaches.

:

Great training session

:

Very helpful

:

Really good detailed explanation that I was looking , will buy again

:

Great teacher, very expert in the software, perfect English, highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive