Sunday, November 14, 2021

Be Your Tutor In Mechanics Of Material, Engineering Statics And Dynamics











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Gig

I will tutor you in mechanical engineering Projects, Labs and Problem



I am a professional engineer with experience of more than 4 years. I will assist you in solving the numerical problems, Labs and Projects of all types from the domain given below.



I have my best skills in:



  • Engineering Statics
  • Engineering Dynamics
  • Mechanics of materials
  • Advanced mechanics of material
  • Strength of materials
  • Engineering Mechanics



The quality of work within time is my top priority. I had an experience of solving the numerical problems of static and dynamics at the academic level for 4 years. just do start once working with me. hopefully, you will enjoy it as as long as you keep yourself connected with me. Take care,



Following things are my surety:



  • Providing you with quality of work
  • A+ Grades
  • 100% buyer satisfaction with excellent teaching
  • Payment recovery incase of any dissatisfaction.

Thanks



Regards,

Muhammad Naveed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive