Thursday, November 18, 2021

Teach Math And Science Online For Grade 1 To 8











About:

Hey, are you looking for a math and science tutor for your kids?

If yes, then you are at the right place. I’m passionate math and science tutor. I have a strong command of all the subjects of grade 1 to 8 as I have vast teaching experience of 4 years. I have 1-year experience of in online tutoring. I will teach in a simple but efficient way. I would like to take your kid from basic to advance level of learning. I will help in solving all the math problems. My way of teaching will be easy and according to the mental level of your kid. I guarantee 100% quality work which will be helpful to my students.

What do you get from me?

Ø Online classes on zoom, Skype, or Google meet.

Ø Revision of lessons.

Ø Mode of communication will be English.

Ø Will be available 24/7

Ø Tests as per learned lesson.

Contact me for more details.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive