Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Help With Sat Math Section











About:

Hey there!

The service that I will be providing is tutoring for the SAT math section. I will be providing you with additional practice material and help you understand the concepts better.

I have a good idea of how the test works and I will be able to give you tips to solve questions quickly and save time during your exam. I will provide practice test papers which we will go over and review once you do them. I will help you with the areas you find most difficult by solving sample problems and giving practice questions.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

She was very professional and produced good quality work. She is quite good at both English and math.

:

I highly recommend this seller. She is very professional, easy to work with, and speaks good English.

:

Quick and precise!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive