Monday, October 4, 2021

Be Your Spanish Teacher











About:

Holaaa!!!



Hii!!



I feel happy to be able to help others communicate and break the barrier of language. I've been helping friends that speak English and I've seen how they are improving, so I decided to start with this project from my heart and passion.



I will give you all the materials of the classes that are included in the lesson, give you some homework and I will try to make you feel so comfortable until you feel Spanish yours.



PS. Remember to confirm and set the schedule with me after buying any package, so don't forget to message me right away, I will respond as soon as I am able to.



If you want more than the quantity of lessons I described on my packages, talk to me first, so I can give you a better price for the amount of classes you are willing to have.



Te espero!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very passionate and dedicated teacher!

Seller's Response:

Thankkkk you for this amazing feedback!!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

I absolutely love pilar she is great! I have learned so much in just a few weeks! Highly recommend her for whatever you need!

:

Thaaaaankkkkk Youuuuuu!!!! Feel so happy to read this feedback. I absolutely love our sessions and the fun we have during our classes, so it's a total pleasure! Gracias Kenyatta!!!

:

Great translator. Worked with her once and this is my second time. Straight to the point and easy to communicate, never fails you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive