Monday, July 31, 2023

Be Your Virtual Statistics, Probability And Mathematics Tutor











About:

Hello, my name is Ansar, and I'm here to help you with any problems you're having with mathematics, probability, or statistics. Although I have a Master's degree in statistics and a minor in mathematics, I didn't study everything there. My interest in math has always been sparked, especially in statistics and probability. I've also conducted CSS statistics research and received honors for it.

Additionally, I have a lengthy history of providing similar services on Fiverr, and I'm returning to help anyone who needs help with the course.



My expertise includes:

  • Mean, median, mode
  • Dispersion, moment and skewness
  • Variance and standard deviation
  • Conditional probability and expectance
  • Binomial, Hypergeometric, Poisson, Geometric, Uniform, Exponential Distribution
  • Chi Square distribution
  • F Distribution
  • T Distribution
  • Regression and Correlation
  • Description and Inferential Statistics
  • Discrete and continuous variable
  • Presentation of data (Bar chart, pie chart, histogram, etc)
  • Sampling distributions
  • Point and interval estimation
  • Hypothesis testing
  • ANOVA
  • Mathematics
  • calculus 1, 2 & 3
  • Integration and Derivation

and many more.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive