Friday, August 4, 2023

Teach You Medical Related Standard Mathematics











About:

Hello,

Do you want your kids to learn from the comfort of your home and want to be the best in your society?

If YES! Then you are at the right place.

Myself  Dr. Sagar Singh Online Math tutor or Teacher from Pakistan. Being an MBA (Pharmaceutical and Health Management) degree holder. I have Expert Mathematics background and have 5 years of online and home-tuitions teaching experience.

My teaching methodology is based on interactive sessions and easy on-screen problems solving techniques and explanations through a Zoom meeting. I will send the notes at the end of session in the PDF form

 

CLASSES AND SUBJECTS:

Grade 2 to 10 mathematics

 

Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, LCM, HCF, Number line, Numbers classification, Timetables, Fractions, Decimals, Simplifying expressions and equations, etc.

High school mathematics

Algebra I and II

Pre-Algebra

Pre-Calculus

Calculus I and II

Geometry

Trigonometry

College Algebra

Differential equations

 

LANGUAGES:

English, Urdu, Pashto.

I DO NOT PROVIDE ACADEMIC RELATED SERVICES. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME TO DO WORK ON YOUR BEHALF.

Feel free to contact me anytime for a session.

Why me?

 To

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive