Saturday, October 2, 2021

Help You In Biology And Chemistry Related Problems











About:

Hello! I am here to help you if you are facing any trouble regarding biology and chemistry. I have done my Bachelors in Pharmacy and done my Masters in Pharmacology and Clinical pharmacy. I have 5 years of experience in tutoring and I am assuring you to complete my work with your complete satisfaction.



The topics that i can help you learn, are:



  1. Biology
  • Zoology
  • Botany

( I can assist you with the mechanisms, pathways, disease mechanisms, anatomy, physiology and many more according to your requirements)



2.Chemistry

( I can assist you with the reactions, atoms and molecule characteristics, structures, mechanisms and many more according to your requirements)



My work is strictly according to clients requirements and comfort. Feel free to contact if you need help with any of the topic above mentioned, waiting for your positive response. And FYI, custom offers are available. Thank you.



Note: Please knock before placing any order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive