Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Be Teaching You Accounting Basics











About:

Hi,

Are you an entrepreneur or sole trader with Zero accounting knowledge ? This course is designed to you. Doing a business without accounting knowledge is very hard.

By this course I am going to discuss with you the overall accounting process in a very simple manner. So you can have basic knowledge of accounting in a very shorter period.

I am a Certified Business Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka and a member of AAT and IBSL. I am graduate of University of Colombo and have completed my Masters degree from the same university.



I will

Provide online lessons (via Zoom) & cover following topics by this course

  • Importance of Accounting
  • Accounting equation
  • Double entry system
  • Prime entry books
  • Trial Balance
  • Financial Statements

I am ready to serve you in my best as client satisfaction is my top priority.



Thank You,



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive