Thursday, January 25, 2024

Professionally Edit Any Music Video For You











About:

I will professionally edit your hip hop, rap or any music video.

Hi,

My name is Naym, I am a professional music video editor.

I'll deeply listen your song and will make an interesting and visually stunning video for your song that will perfectly reflect your song's theme, genre and atmosphere.



What I need to get started:

  • Your song file.
  • Your footage for video.
  • Describe about the mood of your song.
  • Your lyrics. (Optional)
  • Your logo. (Optional)
  • Further details if you want to add. (Song Title/Artist Name, etc.)



What you'll get:

  • HD video editing.
  • Color grading.
  • Output in multiple resolutions. (Landscape & Vertical)
  • Music sync video editing.
  • 1920x1080 HD Video.
  • Social media format versions (Vertical or Square)



If you have any questions please feel free to message me.. . :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive