Sunday, January 21, 2024

Assist In Maths Aa And Ai For Sl And Hl











About:

Dear Client,

if you are an IB student, an important party of attaining your diploma is working on Internal Assessment (IA). IB students have to write an IA paper for most of the subjects ranging from Environmental systems and Societies, Business management, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, History, Geography, Economics, and most importantly, Math (AI or AA).



Therefore, if you are a pre-IB student or embarking on the first year of the IB then its likely that youll have some worries about your IAs.

  1. How do I get started on my IA?
  2. Im stuck on my IA what do I do now?
  3. How do I write an IA with top marks?
  4. Which question should I choose to get the best marks in my IA?

These are just some of the common questions I hear from stressed-out IB students worried about their IA, so you are not alone. I have worked with our experienced IB teachers and examiners to answer these questions and more. Hence, I am committed to offering comprehensive tutoring on your SL and HL papers.



NB: Academic Work Not Allowed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive