Saturday, January 20, 2024

Tutor Medical Sciences And Biological Subjects As A Doctor











About:

I am a hardworking medical student who has passed all the professional exams with top grades. I have a past experience of teaching medical subjects related to MBBS, BDS, pharmacy, paramedics, nursing and other allied subjects. My student's satisfaction and learning is my top most priority. I can ensure you of a attractive teaching method that involves teh active participation of the student. I will provide complete guideline regarding varous projects, research and summaries, courses , quizzes and articles. I will focus on motivating the students and encouraging them by providing them with notes, helping material, resources etc ensuring their good grades in the exam. I will be puctual and ensure by availibility 24/7. Lectures will be delivered on any patform suitable to the client such as zoom, skype, whatsapp etc. 

Services to be provided will include proof reading and editing, references and citations, concept mapping etc



Subjects to be focused:

  • Biology
  • Pharmacy
  • Anatomy
  • Biochemistry
  • Pharmacology
  • Forensic medicine
  • Molecular Biology
  • Pathology
  • Genetics
  • Cell Biology
  • Behavioural sciences
  • Physiology
  • Others



Kindly reach to me and feel free to message me if you want to place order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive