Sunday, November 19, 2023

Be Your Italian Tutor











About:

CIAO!



My name is Iraida and I am an Italian native speaker. 



I have been working in education for over 6 years teaching Italian, English and Spanish to students of all levels and ages, in person and online. 



I have a multilingual proficiency level in English, Spanish and German which will make easier for you to understand Italian grammatical concepts and ask me any questions.



Lesson content will be based on your preferences! 



If you are a first time buyer please contact me before ordering your package to arrange an intro meeting to gauge your abilities, expectations and discuss your availabilities. 



Looking forward to hear from you!



Buona giornata!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive