Friday, November 24, 2023

Teach You Drawing Online











About:

Hello, my name Soledad. I'm a professional artist (Masters in Fine Arts),an online art tutor. I've been teaching 2 years at studio and online art lessons. I'm an active professional artist.



I teach basics of realistic drawing in pencil and charcoal.

Painting: acrylic, oil, watercolor



contact me before booking a lesson!



I work with students all ages.



Hope you'll be fully satisfied with my teaching technique!



My passion is to teach you in a profound way to unleash your hidden abilities that makes you fully satisfied and find out your true talents.Start learning drawing lessons even if you are a mother,student or doing other job but you have love for drawing and painting you can learn what you love.

its never too late to learn something new.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive