Saturday, November 18, 2023

Be Your Helping Hand In Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, Cell Biology











About:

Greetings,

Thanks for visiting my Gig,

I am malaika, a graduate of zoology and working in the field of biology. I have been working with 3 years of experience in the field of Anatomy, physiology, cell Biology and Biotechnology.

I have also an experience in the field of chemistry. My areas of expert include organic chemistry.

Services offered in the field of Biology:

  • Biology
  • Zoology
  • Anatomy
  • Physiology
  • Cell Biology
  • Histology
  • Biotechnology
  • Botany
  • Genetics
  • Agriculture

Services offered in the field of chemistry:

  • Organic chemistry
  • Physical chemistry
  • Inorganic chemistry

Things offered by me in Biology:

  • Making the assignments
  • Help in quizzes
  • help in lab work
  • Help to resolve issue
  • Help in exams of any type

Things offered by me in Chemistry:

  • Helping to solve equations
  • helping to solve queries
  • helping to balance equations
  • Help in making assignments
  • Help in any sort of exams
  • Help in any sort of preparing exercises

Why should You hire me?

  • Efficient methodology
  • work on time
  • 100% satisfied work
  • no error mistakes
  • good quality work
  • Money back guarantee
  • Satisfaction

If you are satisfied with, then feel free to contact me and call me in Action.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive