Sunday, October 22, 2023

Help You Learn And Teach You English If You Speak French Arabic Spanish











About:

If you are from a country where one of these languages is spoken: Spanish, French, Arabic, Italian. Do not hesitate in contacting me we can make a short call and I will explain to you everything in your language.

What can we work on?

1-Generally it is better to work on the 4 fundamental skills which are speaking, Writing, listening, reading however we can focus on one specific skill you have issues with.

2- I can help you with improving the level of sophistication of your speech.

Why should you learn/improve your English with me?

1-I have a CELTA(pass B) which is the most well known, credible and robust certification for teaching English (It is delivered by Cambridge)

2-I am a polyglot(French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian) if you speak one of these languages and you are a beginner in English then I can resort to your native language in order to facilitate certain complex aspects.

3-I KNOW YOUR STRUGGLES or at least I have been through some of them when I was learning certain languages.

4-I will adapt my teaching and material to your learning style and interests. You are not obligated to learn English through one specific method.

5-I am quite flexible when it comes to schedules

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive