Monday, October 23, 2023

Help You Learn French Fast And Make You Sound Native On Zoom











About:

Let us have some fun lessons using your preferred learning style on Zoom. 



Salut, I am Jennifer, a UK Army linguist with 8 years of work experience in French and 4 other languages. 



I hold a NATO Linguist Qualification as seen on my profile. 



Why choose me?



French is my native language as I was born in Marseille (France) then moved to the UK at the age of 16.



In addition to travelling the world doing this, I also teach Army personnel of all levels.



So I understand different learning style, may it be visual, auditory, reading/writing and kinesthetic, I will ensure I meet your needs



From my experience of teaching and learning different languages, I have come to realise that:



1. You don't need to learn all the fancy useless words

2. You don't need Grammar, yes seriously 

3. Don't take it to serious



All you need is : 



 1. Having regular conversations

 2. Improve your conversation skills as you go 

 3. Only learn what you need 

 4. Mostly MAKE IT FUN! 



Guaranty



  • 100% Your Satisfaction

FYI

  • All lessons bookings and cancelations should be on 4h notice
  • All lessons to be completed within 2 months
  • Lessons will be marked complete after 15min wait on zoom

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive