Monday, August 28, 2023

Be Your Online Quran Tutor











About:

I am Hafiz Muhammad Shazib Amir from Pakistan. 



I have had 2and a half years of experience teaching variety of subjects such as Arabic, Islamic/Quranic Studies relating to Tajwid with proper Makhraj.

I am capable of teaching any age group by adapting to student needs.

My current students are ranging from 6 years to 39 years of age .

In the past many years I have helped many people learn Quranic Arabic as well helping them become Hafiz ul Quran (memorize Quran by heart).



What makes me different from many other teachers is my ability to read and understand students best learning capabilities and adjusting accordingly to my students needs. 



If you are looking for a friendly teacher who has variety of different teaching skills and someone who specializes in many different subjects you are in the right place! 



Thank you for being understanding 



Looking forward to work with you



GOD BLESS AND STAY SAFE!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive