Thursday, August 31, 2023

Be Your Accounting And Math Tutor











About:

Don't Place The Order Automatically Without Discussing Your Work With Me.

HELLO

Welcome to my gig!!!

I am an expert of mathematics. I have much experince of teaching math, accounting, statistics and finance subjects. Here I will teach you math and calculus & as well clear your concepts. I also arrange the zoom meeting for further clarification of your concepts.

Here are some topics included in which I teach you:

  • Algebra
  • Basic math
  • Finite Math
  • Calculus
  • Pre- algebra
  • Trigonometry
  • Geometry
  • Series
  • Sequences
  • Derivation
  • Functions



plz contact me before placing the order for better understanding of your work and for better bonding between us.



Further

-finance

-accounting

-Statistics

-chemistry

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive