Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Maths And Science Tutor For Your Kids











About:

welcome to my Maths and Science gig

Hello every one I am Hasnain Rafiq expert in mathematics.



Are you Looking for Math Tutor for your kids?

if yes then you are now in safe hands.

I use different types of online simulations (such as PHET simulations) and games to make the lesson easy and fun as possible.



I will help my students to connect and build up on their previous knowledge.

I have a great command in all the following criteria:



  • Basic math for kids
  • Tables and counting
  • Middle School math
  • High School math
  • College math
  • Trigonometry
  • Derivatives and integrals
  • Differential equations math(ode)
  • Calculus 1 2 3



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive