Sunday, April 23, 2023

Be Your Spanish Teacher, Learning With A Native Speaker











About:

Hello!



I am Irina Pérez, a native Spanish Speaker born in Buenos Aires, Argentina (located in South America).

If you are looking for a Spanish Teacher, you are in the right profile! With your effort and my help, you will be able to speak, write, listen and read in Spanish as if you were a native speaker.

I am a patient, friendly, dynamic person who will answer all your questions. No matter what the reason you want to learn Spanish is (an exam, a trip, a conversation, etc); the important thing is that you put all your effort and together we will achieve it.



Before clicking on "Continue" write me to the private.



I will be waiting for your message!



Best regards,



Irina Pérez.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive