Monday, March 6, 2023

Teach You Native British English Conversations











About:

*CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS UNTIL EARLY JANUARY.

Please do not book multiple lessons until you have had at least one lesson with me.



*Please read the FAQ below + contact me BEFORE any order.



**This lesson covers oral conversation practice 1 to 1 with me.



I was born and educated in central England where I lived for 30 years. My accent is native British and easily understood by all English speakers. I am a lifelong learner of multiple languages.



My method is to give you as much talking practice as possible. I will provide constructive feedback regularly, ask you about your preferred learning style and topics covering everyday situations, study or business environments.



Choose me if you are going to:

  • Visit or Move to the UK
  • Study in the UK
  • Work with British customers or colleagues
  • Surprise your British friend



I will focus on:

  • pronunciation
  • sentence structure
  • UK-specific vocabulary and idioms



***No textbooks. I do not currently provide a course. Willing to consider specific needs on a case-by-case basis.



I love meeting people who have a desire to learn a new language or a new culture. You will hear cultural references from me from time to time :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive