Saturday, March 11, 2023

Be Your Native German Teacher











About:

Hello, I am Sandy and I am from Germany.  I have been teaching German for 3+ years and achieved great results with my students. I am also a fluent English speaker, therefore communication is going to be smooth :)



I am happy to assist you even if you are a beginner and just started out learning German or if you are advanced and want to prepare for a C1 or C2 language exam.





Every lesson is personalized for you! I will create your language learning materials on the go and send them to you after our lesson.



We can practice the following together:

  • Communication
  • Vocabulary
  • Grammar
  • Writing
  • Listening
  • Reading





Feel free to contact me before placing an order to talk about what exactly you are looking for in our lesson. What is it that you need? Why do you want to learn German? Being clear on your motivation is very important.



I am looking forward to our first lesson :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive