Saturday, March 4, 2023

Tutor Assist Teach You Accounting Audit Finance Cost











About:

I am a Chartered Certified Accountant and Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant UK and also done university in Accounting and Finance. I have worked in world well-known accounting firms. I have teaching experience of more than 10 years in a reputed Institute of Accountancy.

In addition to this Currently I am performing my duties as General Manager of company having annual turnover 1.6 Billion.



Services Offered:

  • Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Management Accounting
  • Online Tutoring
  • Exam Preparation
  • Ratio Analysis
  • Financial Projections
  • Profit & Loss Account
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow Statement
  • Budgeting & Forecasting
  • Auditing
  • Taxation



We can review:

  • Accounting basics
  • T-accounts
  • debits/credits
  • Cost/revenue/profit management
  • Financial statements
  • Consolidation
  • GAAP/ASPE/IFRS
  • Time value of money
  • Assurance engagements
  • Audit procedures
  • Audit risk & control



As a professional accountant, I have a good command on the subjects



Why me?

  1. Express Delivery
  2. Mode of offering you tutoring will be negotiated and decided
  3. Work will be 100% correct 
  4. Reasonable price
  5. 100% buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  6. I will be your accounting and finance tutor



Regards,

Farrukh Mushtaq

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive