Sunday, February 26, 2023

Be Your Danish Tutor, Learn From A Native











About:

PRICE NOT SET, PLEASE WRITE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

Hello!

So, you're looking to either:

1: improve your danish skills - perhaps you already speak the language to some extent

or

2: learn the basics of the language and perhaps built on from there!



This is where I come in!



My name is Katrine and I am a native Dane! I earned the top score (a 7) on the International Baccalaureate diploma programme's Danish exam in May 2021 - so I am more than qualified to offer and work with you on:



  • conversation skills
  • grammar and sentence structure
  • reading comprehension
  • text analysis



But! Consider this gig an open proposal - I want to teach you danish solely focusing on how and what you want to learn and focus on!



Contact me for more information and lets get you talking :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive