Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Be Your Math, Programming, Physics, English, Bio Tutor











About:

Please message me first before placing an order.



I have been using English throughout my whole life, both in writing and speaking. I can speak in three accents, US, UK and Manglish/Singlish (Yes, I can switch it up). I also offer math, physics and programming tutoring. For programming, I can do Python, SQL, R, Linux and Bash.



Why you should choose me:

  • Active user of English
  • I have an iPad I can use to write down any teaching points during our session
  • Conduct informal/flexible tutoring session
  • Clear communication
  • Responsive
  • Tech-savvy
  • Design lessons based on your needs



We can hop on a FREE 15-minute online call so we can first get to know each other and you can decide if I am the one for you. Hope to e-meet you soon.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive