Friday, January 20, 2023

Help You Practice Your English Through Casual Conversation











About:

The fastest way to improve your English-speaking skills is to practise with someone!



I am a native English speaker from Canada. I also speak several other languages (Chinese and European), so I understand how hard it is to learn and speak a new language.



With each session, I can help you:

  • Read an article and answer questions about the article.
  • Have a casual conversation on any topic of your choice.
  • Pronounce words.
  • Improve your grammar.
  • Teach you new phrases and words, and explain their meaning.
  • Improve your verbal skills.



Please contact me to talk about scheduling and your goals before purchasing.



Sessions will be conducted by audio on Zoom, or Google Meet. Video calls can also be accommodated.



Exercises and worksheets are an extra charge. If you would like me to prepare or provide simple exercises or worksheets, please select this option on the order page.



Timing is flexible. I am generally available during the evenings and weekends, Mountain Time (UTC−07:00).

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive