Thursday, January 19, 2023

Prepare My Students For Gmat











About:

I offer GMAT Quant lessons in-person within GTA Toronto or online.

I am a top-rated instructor, tutor, and teacher-trainer for a few years now. I completed my MBA from a Top B School after scoring 51 and 50 in Quant in two GMAT attempts. I have gained a thorough understanding of the test from my experience as tutor.

I have developed a GMAT Quant manual that will help students to significantly increase their scores.

I am friendly, energetic, and dedicated to assist my students. I will work with the student to develop a customized plan to address the issues and excel in their strength area.

My sessions are 2 hours long . I offer the first hour free of charge on my first session. If the student is not compatible with my style they can feel free to drop off without spending any money.

References available upon request.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive