Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Teach You Thai And Be Your Thai Buddy











About:

Sawadee Ka Everyone! 



My name is Tai. I am a Thai native speaker who is also fluent in English. My Thai lessons to you all will be taught in a simple, easy and a fun way. You will learn Thai with me via Zoom or Google Meet as it has features that will facilitate you learn Thai quickly. No headache or stress in our Thai class. Easy way is to think like Im your Thai buddy!



In every lesson provided, you will be learning and practicing Thai in listening and speaking skills, focusing on daily conversation. However, if you want to learn to read and write Thai or your main purpose is not only daily conversation, please let me know. This will be a pay-as-you-go, one-on-one and a one-hour lesson.



Please remember that learning a foreign language is not ONLY learning but also practicing which is the most important thing for learning a new language. Therefore, I will teach you Thai and do some reviews in the first 20-30 minutes and the rest will be practicing.



I cant force you to learn Thai with me, but if you want to give it a try, why not CONTACT ME FIRST and ask for more details. Hows that? ถ้าสนใจ ติดต่อได้เลยนะคะ



I look forward to teaching you Thai! 

Tai

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive