Friday, January 13, 2023

Be Your Acting Coach And Reader For Your Audition











About:

Hi there!



My name is Jy (rhymes with "pie") and I am a professional film and television actor. I have trained at renowned acting studios across Los Angeles, earned my double-minor in Theater and Film, Television, & Digital Media from the school of Theater, Film, and Television (TFT) at UCLA, and have worked on professional film and television sets all across the United States and Canada.



With over 11 years of experience in the industry, I'm ready to help you with your next audition! Together, let's hone your monologue or scene to really wow the casting office and, most importantly, make you feel as confident as possible with your work. As a professional actor myself, I can provide a clear and compelling read that gives you something to play off of, but does not overshadow your work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive